Microsoft Azure - System Administrator
Mandatory skills : Microsoft Azure - System Administrator ( Only for sandidate in UAE )
- Must be able to administer the Azure environment Good experience with Azure Networking, Azure compute, Automation accounts, Log analytics etc
- Understanding of Microsoft Azure cloud, network operations, private and hybrid cloud administration
- Must have knowledge on Network configuration and its flows
- Must have knowledge about Application Gateway and Load balancers
- Good understanding of firewall/NSGf: Understanding of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and Cloud design
- MS Azure & Azure AD (new builds, migrations, and advanced troubleshooting)
- Azure IaaS, OMS, PowerShell, Patching, Backup, PaaS Services, Storage explorer, ServiceNow
- Azure administration certifications 70-533, Az-103/104c: Active Directory and DNS
- Experience in migrating on premise workloads to the cloud
- Experience in Virtualization, Storage and IT Security including the management of servers and virtual work loads
- Willing to work in 24x7 Shift model
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
Oracle Data Warehouse & ODI Engineer
Mandatory skills : Oracle Data Warehouse & ODI.
- B.Tech./ B.E / MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related stream.
- Design Data warehouse using Oracle Database/Data warehouse
- Experience in designing and developing ODI mappings and troubleshooting ODI data/runtime issues.
- Strong experience in create/modify custom & existing ODI Knowledge Modules
- Strong knowledge of scheduling and setting dependencies using Oracle products.
- Experience with Change Data Capture technologies.
- Strong experience in data cleansing/analysis, unit/integration testing
- Good experience in ODI performance Tuning.
- Design and develop Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) scripts
- Recommend standardizations or improvements for enterprise data warehouse and data marts
- Assist in preparing work tasks, task duration estimates, and schedules
- Perform routine database administration
- 5-7 years minimum of Oracle Database Warehouse & ODI
- Must have some experience working with OBIA, OBIEE and Oracle R12
- Must have some demonstrated experience developing with TOAD, PL/SQL, SQL, load scripts, UNIX scripts, personalizations, workflows is a plus
- Must understand Oracle Applications table structure and APIs
- Experience with configuration management tools and processes
- Experience documenting systems
- Experience in supporting unit and integration testing
- Prior experience in implementing or supporting Oracle applications in a Federal environment is preferred
- Experience with shared service provider is a plus
What you've got?
You'll be familiar with agile practices and have a highly technical background, comfortable discussing detailed technical aspects of system design and implementation, whilst remaining business driven. With 5+ years of systems analysis, technical analysis or business analysis experience, you'll have an expansive toolkit of communication techniques to enable shared, deep understanding of financial and technical concepts by diverse stakeholders with varying backgrounds and needs. In addition, you will have exposure to financial systems or accounting knowledge.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer software/application development
- Good Experience in ASP.NET, ASP.NET core - Razor Component .
- Additional must have Experience in EF Core - code first - fluent API.
- Additional Experience in Web API or gRPC.
- Experience in working with ASP.NET frameworks
- Solid understanding of the full software/application development life cycle
- Should have hands on experience in design and build advanced applications.
- Should be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Should be able to write Unit-test code for robustness and UI, usability, security and general reliability.
- Should be able to work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Adhere to agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the wider team.